Wednesday, June 18, 2008

July trip.

Ok, I've put off talking about this because I was unsure if we could do it or not. I've put in vacation from June 28 to July 6. There is no way I can afford to drive our car up there as the gas bill alone would be around $350 round trip. Tonight Deb's mom offered her new Camry for the trip that would basically cut that in half. No way Deb can come because if she doesn't work for a week, she doesn't get paid...no vacation days in the hairstyling biz. Without her check, we ain't making it even in a Camry. Lyndsay has been counting down the days, so I'm going to try to make this happen.

The plan is to be there Saturday night, and head back the next Saturday. If this doesn't work on your end let me know. My vacation days aren't locked in stone.

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That will work just dandy, although tell Deb I'm sorry she can't come.  God bless her mom.

Anonymous said...

WoooHooo!  I was worried to DEATH that you wouldn't make it.  Get UP here, OK?

Anonymous said...

By the way, we'll try to match your MIL's good deed in some way or other.