Monday, March 3, 2008

Another car club entry.

What a week. A lot happens in a week lately. This time it was job related. I found out Thursday that I'm now in charge of our contractors. Something tells me it may be a bit harder to get private contractors in compliance as opposed to company employees, but we shall see.

We had another car club meet, this time in Atlanta at the Varsity which is a very popular drive-in restaraunt down town. The place is huge, but the food isn't what I'd call healthy. In fact, I wish I had some Lipitor after eating a chili dog. Anyway, it is a great place for this type of thing. Both Deb and I got quite sunburned while we were up there, and the temp was around 80.

I did get a visit from the local rent-a-cop after this:

It was all in good fun though.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you got a raise with your new responsibilities, cause it looks like you're going to be spending money on wheels before long.  And, I'm sure, other accessories.

Anonymous said...

Wheels heck, you're going to be buying TIRES if you keep that up!