Thursday, March 29, 2007

Tagged by mom.

It seems I've been "tagged" by my mom. For this I'm supposed to list seven songs or CD's I've listened to recently and the tag seven other people. I'm skipping the last part because I don't think that seven other people read this, and the two that do have already been tagged!

Anyway, here goes....

Everyday is a Winding Road by Cheryl Crow. This is part of some commercial recently, and I catch myself humming it constantly.

Vermillion by Slipknot. This is the default ringer on my cell phone, so I here the first verse of it several times per day, but I still end up singing with it.

Down with the Sickness by Disturbed. This one is Al's ringtone on my cell, and it scares folks to death when it goes off in public places. Last week in the bank line I thought folks we going to bum rush me after it went off.

Into the Mystic by Van Morrison. The song I want played at my funeral...I listen to it at least weekly.

Enemy by Fozzy. Who would have thought a wrestler from the WWE would be a good singer?

The Ecstasy of Gold by Ennio Morricone. This is the most well known song from "The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly" but it is also the intro song to my favorite radio show on XM, so I hear it daily.

Folsom Prison Blues by Johnny Cash. I've been catching a piece of this one on one of the XM commercials and usually have to finish up the verse that he begins in the commercial.

Ok, there ya go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I knew you'd have some far-out ones.  Thanks!